Sea view on the French Riviera Twin & Double Room
The Bay of Angels unfolds before your eyes.
The 3-star Hotel Le Royal on the Côte d’Azur features 50 Twin & Double Sea View rooms which are nicely spacious between 22 m² and 35 m².
Boasting a breathtaking view of the sea, our Twin & Double Sea View rooms were all refurbished in 2012, and their attractive decor will add to the pleasure of your memorable stay on the Riviera.
The Twin & Double Sea View rooms in this former palace in Nice are furnished with either a double bed (140 cm) or two twin beds (100 cm), and all feature a private bathroom with shower.
Are you looking for somewhere to have a nightcap in Nice? Feel free to order from our bar; our barman will make you a delicious cocktail to his own secret recipe and you can take it with you to savour in your room.
The 3-star Hotel Le Royal boasts a prime location right on the seafront of the Promenade des Anglais. Take the time for a leisurely stroll and discover the treasures and beautiful sights of Nice. The region is replete with hidden gems just waiting to be discovered.
Facilities of the Twin & Double Sea View rooms of the Royal Hotel.
Facilities and services
- Very spacious: 22 to 35 m2
- Double bed (140 cm) or 2 twin beds (100 cm)
- Private bathroom: shower and hairdryer
- Daily maid service
- Towels provided and changed if necessary
- Cot provided on request
For your convenience
- Flat-screen télévision with TNT digital TV
- Safe for laptop computers
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up service
- Unlimited free WiFi
Your Twin & Double Sea View room is a comfortable base from which to explore Nice and the surrounding area.
- Check-in: Rooms available from 3.00 pm on your day of arrival.
- Check-out: Rooms must be vacated by 11 am on your day of departure.
- Transfer service to/from Nice train station and airport, contact us
Our hotel in Nice also offers Privilege Sea View rooms.
They are welcome: pets (dogs and cats under 8 kgs). Only 1 pet per accommodation and not allowed in the common areas. With a supplement of 14€/night/pet. Dangerous animals are not allowed. Please let us know before your arrival.