Ask us for the programme !
Ideas for New Year entertainment at the 3-star Hotel Le Royal.
Discover multi-talented artists in the magical atmosphere of New Year!
Our hotel on the French Riviera extends a warm welcome for a delightful stay over New Year.
Palm trees, pleasant weather, shows, champagne and party novelties await you.
- Baie des Anges Room at 9 pm: – Price: €9 per person and €3.50 for children under 12 except for New Year’s Eve, subject to availability.
Ask us for details! You will be spoiled for choice at the 3-star Hotel Royal in Nice. Find out more about our entertainment programme:
- Tuesday 20 December: ‘An introduction to olive oil tasting’. A conference organised by Jacqueline Bellino, an organic olive oil producer. Prize for excellence, Paris 2014.
- Wednesday 21 December: ‘Thank you Mr Reinhardt’: A tribute. The brilliant guitarist’s own interpretation. These pieces create a soothing atmosphere and a colourful world of swing! Guitar soloists: Nicolas Saibene on rhythm guitar, Jeff Lopin on bass guitar and Thomas Chansou on lead guitar.
- Thursday 22 and Tuesday 27 December: ‘Royal Juke Box’: Cabaret. A thrilling music-hall performance in two acts!
- Friday 23 December: Outstanding! ‘The most beautiful French and English Christmases’ by the Ensemble Polyphonique de Nice. This 40-strong choir has been conducted by Mathieu PEYREGNE since January 2015.
- Saturday 24 AND Saturday 31 December: Festive galas with Roland ODVAD, guitarist and backing singer for numerous artists: Julien Clerc, Michel Jonasz, Dave, Claude Barzotti, Age Tendre tour, directed the ‘Barry White Replay’ tribute with 18 musicians, … and Guillaume SERRE, 1st prize in saxophone at the Marseille Music Conservatoire, saxophonist for the Big Band de l’Opéra de Linx (with Claude Bolling, Didier Lockwood, David Linx), several appearances at Olympia (Michèle Torr in 2011), televised concert with Sam & Dave.
- Sunday 25 December: Musical dinner with Muzsikus Jazz. A soothing blend of violin, double bass and guitar music.
- Thursday 29 December: ‘New Meeting Quartet’. Quartet revealed at the MARCILLAC Festival in 2011. The group plays original compositions that combine jazz and Brazilian rhythms, expressing their desire to carry their audience away by playing sunny music.
And for your festive meals
For your festive meals our chef and his team will be preparing some refined and very colourful dishes that will be a surprise for your taste buds.
Prawns, shrimp or scorpion fish. Venison, stuffed guinea fowl, truffles or scallops, and not forgetting the 13 Provençal desserts… our mouths are already watering.
Festivities in Nice
Christmas lights. From the 7th of December, the Hotel le Royal and the Promenade des Anglais will be beautifully decked out in Christmas lights designed by artist Gasapare di Caro. A specialist in decorative lighting, his aim is to combine it with energy saving. Gaspare Di Caro has created decorative lights for numerous cities around the world, including Madrid, Rome, Rio de Janeiro and Havana. This year, he has chosen to embellish the pretty city of Nice throughout the month of December.
The Hotel Le Royal will also be exhibiting ‘Monsieur et Madame Sourire’, a work by sculptor Richard Mas, which earned considerable praise when it was on show at the Cannes Festival.